From the comfortable, chic decor to the warm, welcoming atmosphere, Trafford Bank is amongst the elite of Inverness' Bed and Breakfast establishments. Lorraine, our hostess, was friendly and helpful, quick to make us feel at home and point out great local restaurants which were, due to Trafford Bank's convenient location, just an easy walk away. We stayed in the newly redecorated "Thistle Room". Our only complaint? We wish we could have stayed a few days more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1873 Trafford Bank was the house sof the BIshop of Moray and Rosshire. A Boutique style guest house full of orignal art and local pottery and furniture. 5 ensuite double rooms furnished to the highest standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, HRS, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and LateRooms so you can book your Trafford Bank Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trafford Bank Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Trafford Bank Guest House Inverness, Scotland