Thank you Lorraine for your kind hospitality, wonderful fresh homemade breakfast and great recommendations on where to eat in Inverness. The house benefits from being so close to great restaurants well within walking distance, lovely decor and homely atmosphere. Would not stay anywhere else in Inverness and looking forwad to my return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1873 Trafford Bank was the house sof the BIshop of Moray and Rosshire. A Boutique style guest house full of orignal art and local pottery and furniture. 5 ensuite double rooms furnished to the highest standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and LateRooms so you can book your Trafford Bank Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trafford Bank Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Trafford Bank Guest House Inverness, Scotland