I stay in Inverness regularly and this is by far the best place in town. The accommodation is spotlessly clean and provides a level of comfort and luxury usually found in only the best hotels. All the rooms (I have stayed in them all) have lovely comfortable beds (with luxury bed linen), beautifully appointed en-suite bathrooms and excellent TVs with DVD players. The breakfast is superb. It is an easy walk into town along the riverside and the Caledonian Canal is just at the end of the road for walks, running and cycling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1873 Trafford Bank was the house sof the BIshop of Moray and Rosshire. A Boutique style guest house full of orignal art and local pottery and furniture. 5 ensuite double rooms furnished to the highest standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, LateRooms and HRS so you can book your Trafford Bank Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trafford Bank Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Trafford Bank Guest House Inverness, Scotland