All reviewsbeefeater restaurantcaledonian canalloch nessadjoining beefeaterthe air conditioningattached restaurantcity centremeal dealfamily roomgood nights sleepclean roomsquiet locationfollowing morningreception staffcar parkstayed here for nightstwo night stay
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Lovely comfortable night after time exploring the Outer Hebrides ; Skye and Scottish Highlands ! easy to find and access city center. Wished i had booked instead the city center premier Inn as so close to city center

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Hollie M, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear Heather M

I would like to take the time to thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay at Premier Inn West.

I was really glad you had a comfotable stay and enjoyed your time exploring.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

Stayed here for three nights with kids and the Mrs. Everything else was sold out around the area hence this was the only option. Location is good, parking facilities are good but for budget hotel thought it was over priced. Not sure what to make of Befeater restaurant, seems stuck in the past. Staff couldn’t be bothered even though the restaurant was not that busy.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Hollie M, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Dear haqs2018

Firstly I would like to apologise regarding the issues you had in the restaurant and I have passed your comments onto the restauarant manager.

I was sorry you found the price a little high this is due to the high demand of Premier inn but I was so glad you found the location good and I hope you managed to do some sight seeing.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

I booked Premier Inn for my stay in Inverness as I had previously booked a Premier Inn, in Milton Keynes about 2 years ago and was really impressed with the one @ Milton Keynes (Caldicott). This Premier Inn I didn't feel was as good even though not terrible though.

To sum up the stay in Inverness West Premier Inn....

Good Points

+ Room clean and tidy
+ Nice Breakfast
+ Friendly staff
+ Fairly suitable location to city centre and public transport links
+ Ideal location to gym and boat cruises
+ Nice work area inside room for laptop / etc...
+ Food in bar not too expensive even though certainly not the cheapest

Bad Points

- Breakfast was majority of the time late being served even though was nice (some people I waited with gave up and went elsewhere)

- Room was a bit basic (really small TV just offset from bed)

- Shower / bath arrangement instead of dedicated shower (personal opinion I admit)

- Having to book a table for the downstairs bar is really a complete ball ache, may not be the fault of the hotel but is a bind after you have had a long drive (over 10 hours) and just want something to eat / drink

- Fairly restricted menu choice for travellers / people holidaying in hotel pub - had a lot of meaty meals but nothing simple like a bowl of soup, sandwich or bowl of cereal for example.

Didn't fully feel I got value for money as it seemed just very average standard overall for quite a high price.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Hollie M, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Dear dwalker570

Firstly I would like to apologise you found the rooms just basic with small televisions some of our hotels have not had the upgrade yet but hopefully we will get one soon.

I was sorry to hear about the breakfast and the menu and I have passed your comments onto the restaurant manager.

I was really glad that the team were friendly and that you found the hotel in a good location and I hope you managed to get a nice walk along the canal.

I really look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn West.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Hollie M, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night and was a nice Premier Inn. Ample car parking and it has. Beefeater restaurant attached to it. Staff at front desk was friendly. Handy for Inverness centre and the A82 road down Loch Ness. Would stay here again

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Hollie M, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear SilleWick76

I would like to take the time to thank you for your recent feedback regadring your stay at Premier Inn West.

I was really glad you had a nice stay and found the team friendly and the hotel in a good location.