“Excellent as usual”

Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Inverness
Fort William, United Kingdom
“Excellent as usual”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We have stayed here twice in the last week for business courses.The reception staff are always very welcoming and cheery. Rooms always very clean,always the same great standard.The restaurant staff very pleasant,even though they were very busy as it is height of season,bar staff too.The morning breakfast staff are lovely too.A very enjoyable visit once again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Hollie R, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Dear Faymer_12

Thank you for your five star response and kind comments regarding the Premier Inn West.

We appreciate all the feedback we recieve as it helps us to maintain the high standards you have come to expect from Premier Inn.

I have passed your kind comments onto the team. I also must agree the breakfasts are deliicious and very hard to refuse.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn West.

Kind Regards

Team Leader

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Motherwell
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We stayed here for 8 nights. We found all the staff extremly helpful and very friendly. Our room was on the ground floor and overlooked the golf course. During our stay we did not find a fault with the hotel, this Premier Inn is very well managed with excellent staff. I have to advise other travellers though of the attached Beefeater restaurant problems we experienced. I have reviewed the restaurant seperatly in more detail. We visited the restaurant for evening meals several times during our stay and found the table waiting service to be abysmal with overcooked steaks. We had a full breakfast in the restaurant 8 mornings and have to say it was excellent every morning.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear John M

I would like to take the time to thank you for your five star response and kind comments regarding your recent stay at Premier Inn West.

I was glad to hear that the staff were very friendly and helpful I have passed your kind comments on.

It was nice to hear you got a nice veiw of the golf course I bet your glad the golfers had a good aim and swing and you got no balls through your window.

I have passed on your comments to the restaurant and hopefully they contact you as it was dissapointing to hear they let you down.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn West

Kindest Regards

Team leader
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Situated 20mins walk into Inverness centre, this hotel avoids the noisy nose-to -tail traffic & current flood defence construction work that blight the city centre. Instead, a wonderful picturesque walk along the Caledonian Canal, leading to breathtaking views of the harbour and beyond begins on the hotel doorstep. A lovely clean, quiet hotel with excellent breakfasts & courteous, attentive staff.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Hollie R, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Dear Alison M

I would like to take the time to thank you for your five star response and your very kind comments of Premier Inn Inverness West.

I am glad you found the hotel clean and quiet and the staff very attentive. I have passed your kind comments onto the team who were delighted.

I see you went for a lovely walk I hope you managed to get some nice pictures of your time in Inverness and to have as memories.

I must agree with you that the breakfast is delicious its very hard to refuse when I am on early shift.

Once again thank you for your kind feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn West.

Kindest Regards

Team Leader.
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Me and my family have just stayed three nights july 28 to the 30 . here you will not get nicer more pleasant staff the breakfast was outstanding complements to the chef . Also the evening meals were fantastic My my you guys can do steak and finally thanks to kelly on reception very nice pleasent helpfull and nothing was a problem thanks again to all staff and see you all again soon .

regards michael

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Hollie R, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear Michael L

I would like to thankyou for your five star response and your wonderful comments regarding Premier Inn West.

I am delighted you found our team freindly and i have passed your kind comments onto Kelly and the restaurant team who were delighted with the feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn West.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Very good value even for budget hotel. Hotel chosen for location which is close to Canal and Loch Ness. Would benefit by offering inclusive Wi-Fi although charge of £3.00 per day is not excessive. staff very friendly and helpful

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Baz_the_barn

I would like to take the time to thank you for your four star response and lovely comments of your recent visit to Premier Inn West.

I am delighted that you found our hotel great value for money and that the team were freindly and helpful.

I have passed your kind comments onto the team and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn West.

Team leader
Hertfordshire
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Just spent the last three nights (25th July to 28th July 2014) at this Premier Inn and was very impressed.

The staff are so friendly and gold star to the breakfast chef and her team. I think her name was Loreen. She was such a giggle in the morning and a ray of freshair.

Couldn't fault it on the whole but if I had to be a little picky my hubby would like his dinners to be a little bigger in portion size but what we had was very tasty.

Would recommend to anyone and will be returning towards the end of the year to tour around again. Managed to cover 600 miles in 2 days - gorgeous location.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 210 - over looking the golf course
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Hollie R, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Claire B

Wow thank you for your 5 star reponse and for the lovely comments on your recent visit to Premier Inn West.

I am glad you had such a great stay and have passed all your comments onto Lorraine and the rest of the team who were all delighted.

I would also like to say well done on doing 600 miles in 2 days.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn West and once again thank you for the response.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Stayed at this Premier Inn on a visit to Inverness and found it to be very good, the staff on reception were friendly, we asked for room overlooking the golf course which they were able to accomodate.
Their is free on site parking and its only a shortish walk to town or a 5-10 minute drive.
Like all Premier Inns very standard rooms but to have free parking and a quiet location a bonus.
We did consider other another Premier Inn in town but glad we picked this one as the other one is having a lot of work done outside on the road.
This Premier Inn has a Beefeater attached and was pretty good and very busy.
Not the cheapest place to have for dinner but reasonably priced
Jacobite Cruises are just across the road if you wanted to go on a Cruise of Loch Ness or just get some more information.

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the Golf Course
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Hollie R, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear pip510

I would like to thank you for your four star response and lovely comments regarding Premier Inn West.

I have passed your kind comments onto the team and I am very please we forfilled your requests.

I am glad you chose to stay with us as well and we look forwar to welcomiong you back to Premier Inn West.