“Dreadful KFC”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Western Isles. Scotland
“Dreadful KFC”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Food not fresh,and only lukewarm, tables dirty, slow service. Probably the worst KFC I have visited. Unlikey to visit again

Visited August 2013

Forres, United Kingdom
“KFC Millburn Road - not a clean table in sight!!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stopped for a KFC last night about 7.45. I went into the restaurant and had to join a queue. Whilst waiting I noticed that only 2 tables were being used and all the rest were dirty. A woman even asked staff for some paper towls so she could clean a table before she could eat!! I did notice there was a lot of saff in te background all of which appeared to be young men....is this the problem!! KfC Millburn Road, get your act together!!

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Olivia C
Inverness, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Drive Through Millburn Road - NO chicken, POOR service”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have been to the drive through a number of times, and the service is shocking. I keep thinking that things may improve, but I am always kept waiting a horrendous amount of time to be served. They really took the biscuit however the other evening, when they were out of chicken. That is right, KFC and there is no chicken on sale. Get your act together KFC!

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank joandsof
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Kentucky Fried C - don't think it means chicken though.”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

You order from a colour menu, hey if what you've ordered looks this good, your in for a ministering treat. What is the Old Col say, Finger Likin Good? If only he was around to see Inverness...

Food slopped onto a paper plate, with no forks for the coleslaw, overall dreadful experience.

Positives, well em em em, it wad clean and tidy inside.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Scottex
Inverness, United Kingdom
“KFC on Milburn road" never again"”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Well 16.20 hrs yesterday my husband and I decided to go for a kfc,it is somewhere that we never go to ,so off we went .within minutes of arriving que was to the door 2 people serving,we waited about 15 mins to served then had to wait another 5 to get our food.so my husband waited and I went to find a seat ,this is where it all started you would have thought there had been a food fight chips everywhere even on the seats ,all over the floor bits of rolls,chips, napkins ,straws I even had to wipe the seat before I sat down as it was full of chips,i then sat down my husband came with the food I he was wiping his shoe as he had stood on a bit of roll,we started to eat our food and looked about for napkins none to be found so he went up to the counter and got a piece of blue roll that's all he could find to wipe our hands ,then we noticed the bins were over flowing with rubbish so much so customers couldn"t bin their rubbish ,the tables were all full of rubbish the floor was filthy and two young boys even commented how dirty it was it was not a nice experience seem to be plenty staff in the back round laughing and joking manager was nowhere to be found,it was disgusting and we will not be back

• Visited May 2013