“Terrible”

KFC
Ranked #212 of 262 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

All KFC "restaurants" are terrible, but the Inverness one has to be the worst I have eaten in. The staff are rude and the food is disgusting.

2  Thank JRR1988

Reviewed October 8, 2012

A kfc is a kfc but the quality of the chicken was great! friendly staff too with sense of humour. Usually service is very quick never long queues, tables kept clean.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Recently i drove through this kfc on my way to Skye, i just pulled the handbrake on and was studying the menu, i was served by a young lad who asked what i would like? i replyed saying that i wasnt ready, i think this annoyed him as a sigh came through the speaker system and "why are people never ready!!" once i got the order i started my journey towards skye and half way through my zinger tower (which makes alot of mess) i had no napkins to wipe my hands, not only that but no salt for my COLD chips and no STRAW for my drink!! this is very poor service!! i wouldnt be going back to this establishment which is a shame because its a nice little place, obviously the wrong management running it who doesnt reply to any recent reviews on tripadvisor. Use the KFC in the Eastgate shopping centre!!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

went into kfc on 18/08/2012 to have sit in meal which is a treat for us as we live grantown on spey and we travel to inverness to do our weekly shop when we first walked in we noticed that the staff serving were 3 young lads not that there is anything wrong in that!, well between the 3 of them no-one could manage a smile or a hello the young lad that took our order looked as if he would rather be anywhere else that service us, his whole attiude was a total disgrace i myself work in customer service and if i dealt with my customer in such a way i would be in a lot of trouble, while waiting for our order my partner went to find somewhere to sit as there was a wait for the fries to be cooked( not that the young lad serving us bothered to informs of this i kind of worked it out myself!), my partner was to discover that there was not one table in the whole place that was clean and ready to use and the rubbish bin was over flowing, i asked to speak to a manager after cleaning the table ourself and eating our meal, to complaint as i felt the service was shocking, she apologised and her excuse was that they had just had a busy spell, when she came from behind the counter she admitted when she looked round that she had not noticed how messy the place was, how she could not have noticed this is beyond me!!! take my advise and use the kfc in the eastgate centre we have never had any problems there and the staff seem to be cheerful and helpful!

3  Thank julie m
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Called in today usually use drive through but fancied a change one word summed it up "disgrace" there was approx 10 customers taking up 3 tables all the other tables hadn't been cleared the floor was littered, the guy who looked as though he should have been cleaning was wandering a round in a daze, there must have been 6 other staff behind the counter doing nothing had my meal and after 45 mins left and still nothing had been done to clear the area omg down hill all the way, this place will not last unless they get employees who want to work preferably with an inviting smile and a thank you