Corran Guest House
Kingsmills Hotel(Inverness)
$355
$124
  • Pool
Macdonald Drumossie Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$151
$131
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsjohn and carolinebreakfast was deliciouswonderful hostsshared bathroomguest housefresh berriesquiet streettwo nightssingle roomrestaurants and pubsin easy walking distanceminute walkother guestswonderful stayevery morningwarm welcomeour room was spacious
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I've just returned from my trip to the U.K., but one of the most memorable highlights would be my stay at the lovely Corran Guest House in Inverness. From the moment I arrived, John and Caroline were the supreme hosts and made me feel instantly at ease, especially as I was traveling solo. The lovely house was beautifully and tastefully decorated, with my bedroom, although not en-suite, cozy and extremely comfortable. The shared bathroom was roomy, modern, and had both a bathtub and shower, and was kept very clean. John and Caroline went out of their way to assist me in finding my way around Inverness, giving wonderful tips on the all the best restaurants, shops, and activities in the town. This is the place to stay if you are looking for the best deal for your money, excellent service, and beautiful accommodations; not to mention superb full Scottish breakfast, made to your order. Caroline is a great cook!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We have been in Inverness at Corran Guest House from 27th-29th of July and everything was nice!--Vor allem John hat uns bei Allem unterstuetzt!-Essen super,Service excellent und Zimmer bequem und sauber,..was will man mehr?--At the end of our stay we felt that we had to left friends...,and if you want to read it all in english..-for me and sabine it could be like the review "Like home"---In future we'll visit Corran Guest House again!!..keep the fingers crossed..
P.S.: Hope I was objektive enough?!?...-Oh,I've mixed the languages....

Room Tip: ...no noisy street nearby...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We stayed at the Corran Guest House for three nights during our three week trip through Scotland. We had a family room which had an extra bed for our son. The room was recently redecorated and looked very nice. The room had an en-suite which was not very big, but was wel equiped and modern. The best part of the room was the bed. They had the best bed of all the B&B we stayd in during our trip. The bed was large and had real down duvets instead of the many small beds and synthetic covers we came across.
The breakfast was also really good. Delicious and plentyfull. The hosts were very friendly and they gave excellent advice for things to do and places to eat. From the B&B it is just a short walk (± 5 min.) to the city center and many good restaurants are at the same distance.
The only minus could be that parking space is maybe a little bit limitted, which is a minor issue because the other B&B in the area have the same problem and parking is in the street available.
The next time we would go to Inverness we would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JMY281
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I stayed at the Corran Guest house with my girlfriend for four days in a seven day trip around Scotland and our stay there was the highlight of our trip. Our hosts John and Caroline were very gracious and helpful in our planning of trips around Inverness. The rooms were clean, well decorated, and warm. The guest house is also very close to the city center of Inverness along with many stores and a Tesco supermarket. I would highly recommend staying here. My girlfriend and I definitely plan on coming back here the next time we are in Scotland. Great place to stay!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sokoolBKLYN
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have just come back from my stay at Corran Guest House in Inverness. Everything was perfect. We were a group of 5 people and it was a pleasure to meet John and Caroline who were really helpful and kind. (and the dog too :))
The B&B was beautiful, the rooms were very comfortable, clean and new, the breakfast was delocious and it is close to the city centre, just 5 minutes walking.
If I visit Inverness again I'm sure I will stay here, so I highly recommend this B&B. It's a must!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family