“A Great Highlander Tour”

Lightstalkers Scotland
More attraction details
Owner description: Photography workshops, tours and courses in the Scottish Highlands for individuals and small groups
Sheringham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Great Highlander Tour”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Glen Campbell made this Photography workshop tour a truly memorable event. Not only is he a great photographer but also a brilliant communicator with the 'patience of Job'!
Probably the best workshop experience I have had - hopefully I will be able to coem back for another!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Judy K

UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Stunning Scenery, Great Photos & Excellent Guide”
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Lightstalkers Scotland provide guided photography tours and tuition. My wife bought me a one-on-one full day workshop as a birthday gift as I have always wanted to have a better understanding of how to take a photo.

My day out last week was amazing and Glen, my tutor and guide was excellent. I was a little concerned that I might feel overwhelmed knowing very little about photography but Glen is a great teacher and gives you all of the information you need to know without making it sound complicated.

Glen has a huge knowledge of the Scottish Highlands and knows the very best places to photograph. We headed off to some West Coast beaches and they really were beautiful with clean white sand. I now know how to use my camera, I have some great photos and I've found part of the Highlands I've not discovered before.

Whether you want tuition at any level or a great photographic tour Glen and Lightstalkers will give you the very best experience. Thoroughly recommend!

Visited September 2011