“Stunning Scenery, Great Photos & Excellent Guide”

Lightstalkers Scotland
More attraction details
Owner description: Photography workshops, tours and courses in the Scottish Highlands for individuals and small groups
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Lightstalkers Scotland provide guided photography tours and tuition. My wife bought me a one-on-one full day workshop as a birthday gift as I have always wanted to have a better understanding of how to take a photo.

My day out last week was amazing and Glen, my tutor and guide was excellent. I was a little concerned that I might feel overwhelmed knowing very little about photography but Glen is a great teacher and gives you all of the information you need to know without making it sound complicated.

Glen has a huge knowledge of the Scottish Highlands and knows the very best places to photograph. We headed off to some West Coast beaches and they really were beautiful with clean white sand. I now know how to use my camera, I have some great photos and I've found part of the Highlands I've not discovered before.

Whether you want tuition at any level or a great photographic tour Glen and Lightstalkers will give you the very best experience. Thoroughly recommend!

3  Thank FredBearUK