“The best place in Invernes”

The Rendezvous Cafe
Ranked #17 of 259 Restaurants in Inverness
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Ha to go to Inverses on business. I was looking for place to eat with reasonable prices. After a quick look on the net and this site I went to Rendezvous cafe. I ate there 5 time all together and boys and girls you need not look any further. the food is excellent only topped by he service.
I loved the burger and he soup. the owner gave me a warm welcome and the look an music were the best. Guys just go there and you'll understand hat I'm raving about.

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Inspired by the reviews I went to have a Scottish Breakfast and a cappuccino. The Bacon was absolutely delicious, so was the Haggis, but the mushrooms looked rather sad and tasted of not very much.Despite a coffee/tea being included in the breakfast, they charged the full price for my Cappuccino rather than a supplement. It wasn't great either.
The interior has got some great pictures on the wall, but the whole place could do with a fresh coat of paint. It looked a little run down.
But, the staff was lovely.

Stana A, Owner at The Rendezvous Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Chrissy,

Thank you for your feedback,we appreciate it and we would like to answer.
After creating surveys with our customers,enquired their needs to make sure that we will provide the best services for this local coffee shop,as always,we're just facing changes to keep improving our services.
Please contact us to rendezvouscafe6@gmail.com to clarify your breakfast drink incident.

Best Regards,
Anca Stana,
Rendezvous Cafe owner.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I had a business meeting in Aviemore...close enough to come back to Inverness, to show my business partner my Scottish corner.
This time it was another waitress,even prettier then last time. She took good care of us, served us with friendly and home hospitality attitude. We had an American club and a Home made burger which came in a very large plate with coleslaw,salad and crisps.
The music,one more time came in a very nice ambiance with the vintage look of the cafe shop. The reason I'm coming back?? Prices of take-away with services of sit in-traditional table order!
Coming back with my next opportunity. The guys gave me a loyalty card already :))

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I went here for breakfast - it was not a good experience. The porridge was OK - but the toast was cold - worse, it had a large smothering of margarine all over it. Afraid I could not touch it and would have asked for butter had I known they would plaster my toast in marg.

I would never go here again.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I stopped in for a cuppa with a friend. They do a very nice hot chocolate although for the price it is not a very big cup. The scone I had was so dry and tasteless it was almost impossible to eat. The service was friendly but I would not be in a rush to return.