Stayed here as part of a tour group. You can't beat the location--right on the river and only a couple of blocks over the bridge into city center. Room was large enough to accomodate a king size bed and a rollaway with lots of space to spare. Lobby area and restaurant were nice--breakfast was a hearty treat. Staff was attentive and friendly. Hubby was happy with the Starbucks kiosk in the lobby. Again, location, location, location is the key at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a warm and friendly welcome at the stylish 3 star Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa in the heart of Inverness. Located on the banks of the River Ness overlooking the Castle it is just a few minutes walk to the town centre. You'll enjoy a fresh and contemporary hotel with a choice of dining in Eight on the River or the Brasserie. You can sit back and relax with a Starbucks Coffee and surf the web for free. As well as a lovely selection of bedrooms from Classic rooms to period River View rooms with a lovely view towards the Castle. You will enjoy a relaxing break in stylish surroundings with extras including FREE Wifi, Free Car Parking and a superb upgraded Leisure Club with 50 foot swimming pool and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel And Spa
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa Scotland