Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa
$187
$145
Orbitz.com
1,581 results
All reviewsthe riverstarbucks coffeevalet servicesteam roomswimming poolleisure facilitiescoach partiescar parkleisure clublovely hotela river view roomrestaurant staffan upgradecity centrehuge bedbooked this hotelgreat room
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We stayed this weekend and have to say the location is perfect, rooms were very comfortable and breakfast was lovely with a lot of choice to suit everyone. The pool and spa facilities were good and at times we had the pool to ourselves. The only down side to our stay was the noise from the very squeaky floor boards above our room and our own noisy toilet. However despite that would book again.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view for a scenic outlook.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
TMilton, Sales Manager at Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you for taking time and writing a review on the Palace hotel

I’m glad to read you enjoyed your stay with us and the facilities we have to offer. We are aware of the problems we are having with squeaky floorboards and have this as plans maintenance in the New Year.

I hope we can welcome you back in the near future

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Because of the experience that we had last year we had to book a holiday again at this hotel.
Being honest it was not quite as good as last year. We could tell that things are having to be looked at regarding cost, but do not let this put you off. Last year this hotel stood head and shoulders above any other that i have visited. This year it was as good as any that i have visited.
it was the first time that we had tried the leisure facility's and i can only say they are first class.
Good sized bedrooms with King sized beds, exceptional food and good hospitality make this a must visit hotel if you are in or around Inverness.
Inverness itself is a very nice place to look around. Plenty of shops for the ladies and lots of liquid refreshment places for the gents.
The only downside that i had was the time travelling to Inverness takes the edge off the visit.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking time and writing a review on the Palace hotel

I’m sorry you didn’t feel your experience with us was as good as last year but I’m glad you still enjoyed yourself. Maybe you could get in touch and let me know what you felt were the difference as all this information comes in useful for training purposes.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We have an annual weekend break to Inverness for Christmas shopping & usually stay in a premier inn/travelodge on the outskirts of town. However this year we wanted to stay a little more central to be able to enjoy a relaxing time dining in the city centre, without having to take taxi's or drive. This hotel has the perfect location for this purpose, close to city centre & lovely setting on the riverside.
We were very lucky with our room which was spacious, beautiful view out onto the castle & river Ness & appeared to have been recently refurbished as the bathroom was quite modern & the room clean overall.
I never usually have time to spend in the leisure facilities as I usually spend too much time shopping but I had a very relaxing hour in the pool on our 2nd night as it was open until 9pm, which left more than enough time for a swim after shopping all day & before going out to our meal reservation. The leisure centre was well kept, clean & tranquil & the staff couldn't have been more helpful.
One of the main reasons for booking this hotel was because they had car parking facilities, although advertised as limited. When I enquired where we could park if their car park was full, I was informed of the valet car parking service they provide, which we used & were very happy with.
We had a D,B&B deal for the 1st night & B&B the 2nd night which we considered to be good value for money for a city centre hotel.
Definitely staying here again for our christmas break next year & hopefully a relaxing girls spa weekend with friends before then!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
TMilton, Sales Manager at Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time and writing a review on the Palace hotel.

I’m happy to read you enjoyed your stay with us and got to take advantage of the leisure facilities while here. I’m glad to read you enjoyed the room provided with the great view over the River Ness and Castle.

Please don’t hesitate to contact the hotel regarding the girls weekend away or your next Christmas shopping break.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I decided to book this hotel for myself after hectic time at work. I just wanted to relax. It was a good choice. The room was a bit on a smaller size and the bathroom really needed an update, but the staff were friendly and the food in the restaurant good and worth the price. I liked the breakfast a lot. It was a buffet but with a lot of choice.

I was very impressed with the spa area, it was clean and well-maintained. The staff were helpful and the hot tub was pure relaxation. Definetely would go back again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time and writing a review on the Palace hotel.

I’m glad to read that you found your stay with us relaxing. I’m also happy to read you enjoyed the food and found the value for money.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

One night stay in excellent double room, big enough to take in lodgers, splendid view over the River Ness and the Castle on the hill, and close to the theatre for a show that evening. Bathroom a bit dated, but staff very welcoming, ample serve-yourself breakfast, but pity the cooked food was not really hot. We have booked in again for the four days over Christmas.

Room Tip: Get a river view preferable on the first or second floor.
2  Thank Artjo
TMilton, Sales Manager at Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and writing a review on the Palace Hotel.

I'm glad to read that you have come back to join us and that you have enjoyed your time with us again.

We look forward to welcoming you by at Christmas and hope you enjoy all the festivities we have to offer.