“High on Scotland Highlands”
Review of Kushi Adventures

Kushi Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Inverness based, small group adventures in Scotland; offering guided mountain walks, kayak and canoe trips.Also canoe and kayak hire, rock climbing and abseiling.
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Russell from Kushi Adventures organized a canoe trip in the Highlands of Scotland for my daughter, wife and I. It was an amazing trip and the outfitting was dead on. Couldn't have pulled it off without Russell. The trip is written up in my latest book Dazed But Not Confused: Tales of a Wilderness Wanderer.

2  Thank kevinpaddler
kushiInverness, Owner at Kushi Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

thanks Kevin for your kind words and for chosing to come to Scotland, maybe i will get to visit your great country for a canoe one day. Send my best wishes to the girls. And thanks for a copy of your book its great.
And if you are reading this, check out kevins videos,,, youtube, "happy camper "

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I've used Russell of Kushi Adventures on four school sailing trips - two cruises to the Channel Islands and two Round the Island Races - all with inexperienced teenaged crews. Each time he has worked a bit of magic that got everyone involved and feeling confident taking on some pretty adventurous conditions. Effortlessly competent, safe, and great fun with an irreverend sense of humour that really breaks down barriers and challenges preconceptions. Looking forward to the next one...

3  Thank WJB2013
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I can honestly say that this was one of the best adventures I have ever been on.
Russell made the whole trip run safely and smoothly. I would recommend a trip with Kushi Adventures any time.

2  Thank southatlantic
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I have used this company many times to lead groups of teenagers on adventure trips and would not hesitate to recommend. Always a quirky but refreshing sense of humour, superb local knowledge, flexibility to deal with weather conditions and group ability. Great value for money too.

3  Thank AlistairRiddell
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Well, what to say? We signed up with Russell of Kushy Adventures with the aim of finding a guide who could help us climb and canoe our way through Scotland, not to mention provide us with all the gear, sort out the administrative issues and answer any questions four 17 year olds might have on their first real 'outdoors' trip.

- Russell was kind and patient enough to make sure that we had nothing to worry about, he made sure that we knew what to expect and was ready to help if there were any issues. Quite simply, we had a great experience and I look forward to meeting him again for round two.

3  Thank cicco69