“Stunning apartment in ideal location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Phillip S
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“weekend break”
Reviewed April 1, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Just a quick note on our stay at the highlandapartments. The apartment was very clean and to a good standard but the glaring omission from the apartments advertised on the web site was the presence of a balcony/ river view. Add this to the fire alarm at 1.50am on the Saturday morning, which I was informed was a regular occurrence, then you can see why I would think long and hard before booking again. Overall our short break was saved by Inverness itself as I always enjoy my time there and will continue to do so.

Regards Phillip Sherry

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Apr 9, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay in Inverness but are disappointed your stay at 404 By the Bridge didn’t meet your expectations. We sincerely apologise that you were disturbed by the early morning fire alarm. The apartment building also houses a restaurant and bar and regretfully a fault in the fire monitoring system caused the alarm to sound. The views from the outside balcony of the apartment are of Inverness Castle (as shown in our pictures), the city centre to the left and River Ness to the right. We will check the wording on our listing to clarify we have listed this correctly however previous guests have left reviews commented on the stunning views from the balcony.
mrsmo2012
Peterhead, United Kingdom
“Stunning apartment in ideal location”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

We stayed at 404 By the Bridge apartment in Inverness recently and I have to say we'll be using this as our accommodation in Inverness for the future, it's perfect! There is secure parking for a start, which is great as parking seems to be short in Inverness. Location is ideal, in the heart of the city, and the views from the apartment balcony are stunning. Within half an hour of arriving we were enjoying the view on a beautiful sunny afternoon from the balcony with a glass of wine, fantastic. The apartment is decorated to a high standard, very clean and has everything you would need within a self catering apartment, it's very comfortable. We only stayed for 2 nights, but would definitely stay for a longer period.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Leaving
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CA
Reviewed April 26, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

A romantic getaway
ARBROATH
Reviewed November 30, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Scotland
Reviewed August 23, 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: The cleanliness and the view.
Liked least: Nothing!
Your age range 35-44
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Canada
Reviewed July 11, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Liked best: modern decor and space
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Inverurie
Reviewed June 24, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Your age range 55-64
Management Response
Jun 24, 2011
Thank you for your comments. We are always pleased to hear from our guests and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing