Glen Mhor Hotel & Apartments
$195
$156
Heathmount Hotel(Inverness)
$176
Holiday Inn Express Inverness(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$133
Travelocity
$115
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$111
$118
1,476 results
All reviewsthe rivernicky tamsness bankthe main hotela river view roomhotel restauranteden courtshower roomstayed for one nightfantastic locationtown centredouble bedcooked breakfastfew minutes walkporridgelovely roomyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2014

My Husband and I booked for 2 nights,15 th and 16 th April,we did think on cancelling a few days before hand after reading a lot of bad reviews,but glad we didn't.All staff were friendly and helpful.Our room was in the Braeness building,which is a minute walk to the main hotel,couldn't fault the cleanliness or decor ,large bed,big room very quiet,no complaints.The breakfast was good,waitresses very busy but efficient and pleasant.We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
glenmhormanager, General Manager at Glen Mhor Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Many thanks for your very nice reviews.
Our previous reviews are not representative of the glen Mhor hotel and we are glad you noticed it!
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best regards

Emmanuel M.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

On our arrival, reception staff who is the image reflection of the hotel, is unfriendly and it can be seen on their face while they talk to you (it's the first Time I exprience such un familiar situation) and they have to deal with many other problems of customers complainning about wifi not working in room, toilette broken etc. Even us we were given a newly furnished room but it was still smelling very strong painting and I drink a tea, the water tap turn brown And I have to ask a new room . We wait for very Long Time as Check in only 3 pm !!

Our new room on the riverside very nice but any view of the riverside ...but a wall. The room is well equipped and there is tea/ coffee and biscuit included in the room.

Breakfast was very good and staff serving breakfast was very smiling. That's the positive thing.

Well situated along the river ness. But prefer to pay more and get a higher standard of welcome than there.

... isolation null, you can hear your neighbour walking ..

I will never come back again to this hotel.

Room Tip: Rear riverside appartment = wall + noise
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bellydel
glenmhormanager, General Manager at Glen Mhor Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

We are very sorry to hear that we gave you a bad impression on check in and would like to add that this is not representative of the Glen Mhor Hotel.
We will take the time to review the comments made and we will use your feedback as part of our on-going commitment to improve.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Arrived for a two night stay on Friday night with my husband and 2 children, we got to the reception desk where an obnoxious, inhospitable receptionist checked us in. We got to our apartment which we booked (nos 9) and found no bed made for our kids I went and asked at the reception as there had been a mix up when I got call from the hotel the night before we left. Bear in mind I booked this trip back on the 3rd Feb 2014. She told me I had to make up the kids bed, for the amount of money I am paying I expect beds to made. We went to dinner in the restaurant and had a drink in the bar. When I went to make the kids bed there was no pillows. I had to go over to the main building in my pyjamas to get pillows for my kids. We went to bed, eventually fell asleep only to be woken up before 8am by the washing machines & tumble dryers used by housekeeping. Nothing more annoying. Went out for the day, came back around 5pm to chill out before going out for dinner and guess what, yep the washing machines and tumble dryers still going, they were still going when we went out. It was driving my family and me mad especially when the kids were sleeping downstairs. It started up again this morning aswell. I also think this hotel has a real cheek advertising wi fi. It DOESN'T work. The signal is rubbish. No one takes any notice of anything the customer says, no one wants to deal with anything face to face. I think it's time you listened to those who are not happy. I stay in lots of hotels every year and I can honestly say this for staff and value for money this has to be the worst.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank LynnCh27

We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment on your last stay with us and would like to add that this is not representative of the Glen Mhor hotel.

We don't set up sofa beds in apartment so the guest can enjoy the lounge on arrival. However we are more than happy to set it up for you if you want it.
The internet signal can be very low in the Hotel and in Inverness at certain time of the day indeed. We will be having fibre optic very soon which should be improving the signal. This is why we don't charge for Internet at the moment. Fiber optic was schedule for March... It has been moved to June unfortunately.

Please accept our sincere apologies if we haven't dealt with your complains with care enough.
I will take the time to review the comments made with the whole team and we will use your feedback as part of our on-going commitment to improve.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Booked this hotel 4weeks before we went but ended up in a cottage of sorts upper floor. Felt sorry for the people below us as all the floor boards creaked,the water tank and pipes made terrible noises late at night and very early morning. Went down to the bar in the afternoon for a drink before dinner but it was too cold, there was a log burner but not on! All in all not a good stay!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anthony M

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review.
We are sorry if you didn't enjoy your stay with us.
With the nice days coming, we stopped to put the log burner on at night .. but will put it back on for cold days!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Ok. Location is excellent just a short walk to the castle and town. Front of hotel looks lovely, most staff excellent, Nice bar and bistro. 3 Bed apartment looks tired and could do with a time out, to repaint the walls and woodwork - but it is big and has two large bathrooms. .There are other minor issues in the apartment that some people may not be happy with. But the biggest issue for us ,is that is situated at the back of the hotel right on the road. Be prepared as it is very noisy. We did see a one bed apartment in the cottage (not on the road) and that looked lovely.

Room Tip: If using the apartments ask where it is situated.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Bennemart

Many thanks for your positive comments.
Our three bedrooms is situated at the back of the hotel.... however we have double glazing and the street is very quiet during the night. We are sorry if you felt disturb by the noise.
We look forward to welcoming you soon in hope we can show you the other apartments.

Best regards