Ok. Location is excellent just a short walk to the castle and town. Front of hotel looks lovely, most staff excellent, Nice bar and bistro. 3 Bed apartment looks tired and could do with a time out, to repaint the walls and woodwork - but it is big and has two large bathrooms. .There are other minor issues in the apartment that some people may not be happy with. But the biggest issue for us ,is that is situated at the back of the hotel right on the road. Be prepared as it is very noisy. We did see a one bed apartment in the cottage (not on the road) and that looked lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glen Mhor Hotel offers Victorian townhouses and apartments located on the banks of the River Ness, a 3-minute walk from Inverness city centre and a 15-minute drive from Loch Ness. Accommodation is divided between 8 charming Victorian town houses (please advise reception if you have a building preference). Many rooms have wonderful views across the river to Inverness Cathedral and Eden Court Theatre Our in house bar restaurant - Nicky Tam's - offers a relaxed and casual atmosphere with a menu serving traditional Scottish food with the finest local produce, ales and premium spirits... The Ness Bank area is a charming conservation area in the city, set below the castle and opposite both The Eden Court Theatre and Inverness Cathedral. Glen Mhor is a 5-minute drive from the A9, 8 miles from Inverness Airport and a 10-minute walk from the train station. It is ideal for exploring Inverness and the surrounding Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Glen Mhor Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glen Mhor Hotel & Apartments Inverness, Scotland
- Hotel Glen Mhor
- Inverness Hotel Glen Mhor
- Glen Mhor Inverness