Glen Mhor Hotel & Apartments
$274
$198
$150
$141
Macdonald Drumossie Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$154
$311
$118
  • Pool
1,493 results
All reviewsthe rivernicky tamsness bankthe main hotela river view roomhotel restauranteden courtshower roomstayed for one nightfantastic locationtown centredouble bedcooked breakfastfew minutes walkporridgelovely roomyogurt
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Stayed 1 night at the beginning of July and loved it. The location is spot on with only a 5 minute walk to the centre of town. The room was brilliant with a very comfortable bed and a brilliant view overlooking the river.The icing on the cake was the full "Scottish"breakfast which was top class!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2012

On arrival at the Alexander we were very impressed with the views over the river ness. Parking was great ( woman driver) . The staff were very helpfull as we had an extra person in our party( not a problem to put an extra bed in our room even though they were full that evening) our rooms were spacious spotless and the decor was bright . Tea and coffee and a mini fridge in our rooms was a bonus. Breakfast was the biz . I repeat breakfast was the biz. Did I say breakfast was the biz. A great place and I look forward to staying again . Thanks Linda and family x

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2012

A huge thank you to Andy, Morna and Sylvia for a truly wonderful stay in the Alexander. The hotel is in a superb location with a secure carpark. Hosts are unbelievably welcoming and ensured I had the best of times possible in Inverness. Room was superb and the bed delightful, particularly liked your own branded toiletries and the laughs I had with fellow guests in the lounge made my stay - I'm now getting withdrawal symptoms from the sumptious highland breakfasts with the glorious banter from fellow guests!

If you're looking for a touch of class in Inverness look no further!

Thanks a lot guys and I can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Book early, I only managed to secure a room at the last minute, I was lucky as it was full
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Amazing views of the river and close to the city centre. The owner was very friendly and went out of his way to make our stay in the area special. Travelled with a full family and given adjacent rooms which worked out perfectly. Loved the sitting room, the decor and the breakfast set us up for the day. Would happily go back and give it another try...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed in the Alexander last weekend and had a wonderful stay. The room was very clean and tidy and had plenty of space for my wife's collection of travelling shoes, along with my own suitcase. The view over the river was beautiful, and we even were offered to join the owner for a glass of wine. The breakfast was my favourite part of the stay with a full Scottish breakfast that would feed a horse and tasted delicious. We hope to be back in the highlands in September time and will certainly be back to the Alexander again and again....

Stayed: July 2012