As a regular visitor to Best Western Hotels all over the UK and a Best Western Diamond level rewards member I enjoyed my stay here it is clean and staff are friendly and always there too help however on first night I ordered my evening meal around 8.30 when my main course came I had to send it back it was over cooked and not edible to eat, they did take it off my bill but at the end of the day I was wanting to eat.
Another point I would make is that this Hotel is not all that close to the City Centre as it would make you believe I for one would not like to walk it into the City Centre but on the whole a nice quiet place to stay within a lovely setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel is set in it’s own spectacular gardens in a peaceful area of the City.The main hotel has 12 luxury bedrooms and the adjacent Garden Wing which opened in early 2006 has 16 deluxe bedrooms all furnished and equiped to the highest standard.Personally supervised by the owners Eileen and Graeme since 1985 Lochardil provides comfort and quality to its guests, good scottish food where they can relax and enjoy the facilities . Free extensive onsite parking with free wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lochardil Hotel
- Best Western Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel Scotland