Spent 2 nights here for a family wedding. Nice hotel,we stayed in the main hotel building and the room was good. Breakfast was nice with plenty of choice and the wedding was well organised by the hotel staff. Nice gardens. Friendly and helpful staff. A bit of noise from outside rooms with there being a wedding celebration but that's to be expected. Would recommend staying here if you're looking for a hotel in Inverness that's away from town centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel is set in it’s own spectacular gardens in a peaceful area of the City.The main hotel has 12 luxury bedrooms and the adjacent Garden Wing which opened in early 2006 has 16 deluxe bedrooms all furnished and equiped to the highest standard.Personally supervised by the owners Eileen and Graeme since 1985 Lochardil provides comfort and quality to its guests, good scottish food where they can relax and enjoy the facilities . Free extensive onsite parking with free wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lochardil Hotel
- Best Western Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel Scotland