This hotel is exactly what you'd expect - room was clean and comfortable but nothing special. The bar was ok and the overall feel of the place was somewhere you'd stop for a night or for a work trip rather than a destination in its own right. Check in was a bit random, the person in reception didn't seem to be the right person to do the check in. All in all pleasant enough. We paid £112 for the room which felt a little high for the quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel is set in it’s own spectacular gardens in a peaceful area of the City.The main hotel has 12 luxury bedrooms and the adjacent Garden Wing which opened in early 2006 has 16 deluxe bedrooms all furnished and equiped to the highest standard.Personally supervised by the owners Eileen and Graeme since 1985 Lochardil provides comfort and quality to its guests, good scottish food where they can relax and enjoy the facilities . Free extensive onsite parking with free wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lochardil Hotel
- Best Western Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel Scotland