We stayed in the garden wing. Room was spacious and very comfortable with all the conveniences including bottled water thoughtfully placed in refrigerator. The room was spotlessly clean. Good speed free wi-fi was available. Breakfasts were excellent and dinner in the conservatory restaurant was reasonably priced and high quality. All staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Our only minor quibble was that the west facing rooms were very hot in the afternooons, though the fan gave reasonable relief...if warmth is not your thing I'd suggest you ask for alternative rooms in summer. All up, a great place to stay withing easy reach of the city. I would certainly come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel is set in it’s own spectacular gardens in a peaceful area of the City.The main hotel has 12 luxury bedrooms and the adjacent Garden Wing which opened in early 2006 has 16 deluxe bedrooms all furnished and equiped to the highest standard.Personally supervised by the owners Eileen and Graeme since 1985 Lochardil provides comfort and quality to its guests, good scottish food where they can relax and enjoy the facilities . Free extensive onsite parking with free wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inverness Lochardil House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lochardil Hotel
- Best Western Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Inverness Lochardil House Hotel Scotland