My wife and i stayed at the Lochardil for two nights on business in September. Our junior suite room in the garden wing was faultless, the food was five star quality, in peaceful surroundings, and perfect hot buffet breakfast - please tell us how do you make those scrambled eggs - superb! Graeme and his team were exemplary in their service, and we cannot wait to return again. Keep up the good work, and thanks from Neil & Mandy Brayton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel is set in it’s own spectacular gardens in a peaceful area of the City.The main hotel has 12 luxury bedrooms and the adjacent Garden Wing which opened in early 2006 has 16 deluxe bedrooms all furnished and equiped to the highest standard.Personally supervised by the owners Eileen and Graeme since 1985 Lochardil provides comfort and quality to its guests, good scottish food where they can relax and enjoy the facilities . Free extensive onsite parking with free wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lochardil Hotel
- Best Western Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel Scotland