As an 'expat' Invernessian it was a joy, in this day and age , to still find a warm welcome for visitors to the Capital of the Highlands, and nowhere is that welcome more evident than at Culloden House.
We attended a wedding there recently, staying overnight, and from start to finish the entire experience was one of total professionalism intertwined with friendliness.
From the welcoming lady at reception, through the extremely engaging & cheerful porter, all the way to the general manager, the staff could not have been more helpful.
Having travelled the world and stayed in some of the finest, including Raffles, I can honestly say that Culloden House and it's staff are up there with the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde Nast Gold list property, Georgian Country House which boasts first class service in the Capitol of the Scottish Highlands. Award winning cuisine, magnificent walled garden and gracious rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Culloden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden House Hotel Inverness
- Culloden Hotel Inverness
- Culloden House Inverness, Scotland