We had a wonderful stay here. The room was large, the settings were very nice. The restaurant was quite good. But what made this remarkable was the service. The gentleman who seemed to be the manager on duty was everywhere. When my friend and I were considering what to drink in the bar, he gave us a tutorial on Scotch whiskey that was incredibly helpful. He set up several choices for us, one better than the next. When my wife discovered that she hadn't packed an essential item, he quickly arranged for a cab and suggested where she might go to purchase a replacement. The other staff were also friendly and helpful at all times. It became a wonderful experience because of the caring of the people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde Nast Gold list property, Georgian Country House which boasts first class service in the Capitol of the Scottish Highlands. Award winning cuisine, magnificent walled garden and gracious rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Culloden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden House Hotel Inverness
- Culloden Hotel Inverness
- Culloden House Inverness, Scotland