We were married in Culloden House 2 years ago and my hubby decided it was high time we returned. This time with our 8 month old baby and of course, our dog. We were given a room at the end of the house which was brilliant as it had an outside door to let the dog in and out. Massive lounge and 2 bathrooms, ideal for baby to have her own "room". We were given a lovely welcome, and it was so nice to see Kyle and Lorraine again. Kyle deserves the award he was recently given for hospitality as he is on hand constantly and made us want for nothing. Room immaculate, lovely rainfall shower. Okay some reviews make comment of the decor being dated but you wouldnt want to walk in and find the place 'modern' - the decor fits in exactly well with a property over 300 years old - CLASSIC. Breakfast was cooked to order - black pudding gorgeous! Accommodated with a (clean) high chair and cooked the baby porridge! Nothing to complain about. This place belongs in our hearts and I do not understand why people are rating Culloden with one or two stars. They have obviously never stayed in a high class establishment before and I really dont know what they are expecting?! Anyway we love it, so five stars to Stephen, Murray, Kyle and the Team!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde Nast Gold list property, Georgian Country House which boasts first class service in the Capitol of the Scottish Highlands. Award winning cuisine, magnificent walled garden and gracious rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Culloden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden House Hotel Inverness
- Culloden Hotel Inverness
- Culloden House Inverness, Scotland