This hotel was beautiful, lovely grounds,very nice staff and good food.only downside was we had a slightly uncomfy bed.Nice touch with the bagpiper playing before dinner. Inverness close by.We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde Nast Gold list property, Georgian Country House which boasts first class service in the Capitol of the Scottish Highlands. Award winning cuisine, magnificent walled garden and gracious rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Culloden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden House Hotel Inverness
- Culloden Hotel Inverness
- Culloden House Inverness, Scotland