Culloden House is off the charts. The Adams house is beautiful, the lawns manicured, the walled garden much more attractive then some of the more famous gardens in the UK especially because of it's serenely private nature.
The staff is excellent and take real pride in making guests feel comfortable and well looked after in this country house environment. The only one negative comment is to make sure you get a big bed as the four poster bed we slept in was attractive but too small.
The food at dinner was fabulous, smallish portions of delicious things, whereas breakfast was anything from continental to a heart stopping Scottish breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde Nast Gold list property, Georgian Country House which boasts first class service in the Capitol of the Scottish Highlands. Award winning cuisine, magnificent walled garden and gracious rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Culloden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden House Hotel Inverness
- Culloden Hotel Inverness
- Culloden House Inverness, Scotland