Our Historical Romance Novel themed UK Holiday included a drive by Culloden House. Being nurses from Texas and knowing the class of clientele the Culloden House sometimes caters to, we were a bit apprehensive to ask if we might have Tea and a look at Diana Gabaldon’s bench. With a tentative knock at the front door, we were cordially welcomed by friendly staff to enjoy tea and sandwiches in the parlor. After which, we were invited to walk the garden to find Gabaldon’s bench. We are so glad we stopped by. The building holds such historical significance to the area. Sitting in the Parlor, serving tea to my friend, I could just imagine myself as the heroine of a Romance Novel. What a wonderful ending to our Vacation. I want to send a big Texas thank you to Culloden House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde Nast Gold list property, Georgian Country House which boasts first class service in the Capitol of the Scottish Highlands. Award winning cuisine, magnificent walled garden and gracious rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Culloden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden House Hotel Inverness
- Culloden Hotel Inverness
- Culloden House Inverness, Scotland