My husband and I have a fasination on the history of Culloden, and the '46 rising. We decided to take the 450 mile trip to the area and were lucky enough to get rooms at Culloden House.
Arriving on Friday afternoon we were greeted by Murray at reception desk, offered tea and coffee before we had to fill in papaer work, which I was very grateful for. The suite was superb, We decided to eat in the restaurant that night. The meal was lovely and we were offered drinks with our meal from the bar as I don't like wine. Had fasinating conversation with the staff in the bar as we reading some local history books in the bar area. In our opinion the staff, ALL the staff couldn't have been more attentive to us. The House is amazing, the weather was perfect, sunshine and snow! Our whole stay was brilliant. We will definately recommend to our friends and hope to go back ourselves soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde Nast Gold list property, Georgian Country House which boasts first class service in the Capitol of the Scottish Highlands. Award winning cuisine, magnificent walled garden and gracious rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and Travelocity so you can book your Culloden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden House Hotel Inverness
- Culloden Hotel Inverness
- Culloden House Inverness, Scotland