My husband and I stayed at Culloden House for 3 nights and had the best service, food and drink possible. The staff was superb in every way. How they managed to drag my heavy suitcases up the stairs is still a wonder. We ate dinner in their dining room twice to rave reviews. If you are looking for a place to try the Scottish specialty of haggis (and you should) this is the place. The chef is gifted and we thoroughly enjoyed the cuisine. This is a great place to stay, just a couple of miles from Inverness but far enough away from the noise and the hustle and bustle. Truly a grand establishment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde Nast Gold list property, Georgian Country House which boasts first class service in the Capitol of the Scottish Highlands. Award winning cuisine, magnificent walled garden and gracious rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Culloden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden House Hotel Inverness
- Culloden Hotel Inverness
- Culloden House Inverness, Scotland