All reviews church street central location nearby bars and restaurants the river twixmas break lovely king size bed simple hotel rainfall shower bar bistro accessible room check in was quick and easy nice clean rooms itison voucher hotel is great would stay here again train station a great stay
Reviewed February 10, 2018

I love Accor and in essence this hotel is great but we had to park 15 min walk away as the car park was full and they wouldn’t let us book in advance.

Rooms were great, spacious and of the high quality you’d expect from Mercure but it was ruined by drunken idiots constantly walking on the street outside singing, shouting and rowing. Not the hotels fault but worth considering if you are a light sleeper.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank travellingbatgurl
FraserPeterkin, General Manager at Mercure Inverness Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, I am glad you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back

Kind Regards Fraser Peterkin

Reviewed February 10, 2018

Not sure where to start. Took my sister here for afternoon tea and was so impressed from start to finish. We were met by Cynthia on our arrival, full of smiles and she made us feel so welcome, nothing was too much trouble. We couldn't believe how pretty the cakes and sandwiches were. There was so much choice, we were like kids in a candy shop. You definitely didn't leave hungry, we felt a little bad leaving some cakes but couldn't possibly finish it all. Well done Mercure, you have the afternoon teas perfected. I have to say this is the best afternoon tea I have had by far. Will be back in the not too distant future.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Nikki M

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, I am very glad you enjoyed you tea.
I will pass on your comments to our team, and I hope to welcome you all back again soon

Fraser Peterkin

Reviewed February 7, 2018

I love to stay at Accor Hotels Chain, specifically Mercure Hotel. What I like the most is the location! Its situated in front of River Ness and walking distance to city centre and shopping area. The most important thing, it has parking area that affordable to the customers. The room was spacious, clean and i had a pleasant sleep!Thank you Mercure, I definitely come back to this hotel!

Room tip: River Views
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank MohdS1319

Dear Guest

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Inverness Hotel.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one

Fraesr Peterkin

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

We had an afternoon tea for a hen day party here. Very impressed. Normally with some afternoon tea options you leave hungrier than you went in. Not here. There was copious amounts of food. I actually felt bad about how much was left. Lovely filling sandwiches and although the cakes were wasted on me they looked amazing.
Great service and a super price for it all.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank KayleighMac

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, I am very glad you enjoyed your tea.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future

Fraser Peterkin

Reviewed February 1, 2018

Having been a little critical 3 years ago when I stayed here, I was a little hesitant in booking again. Much to my delight the Hotel has undergone some modernisation and overall I was impressed. My room on the 3rd floor looked out on to the river ness. The bed was comfortable, room clean. My only criticisms were, there are no cupboards, drawers to store clothes ( I was here 9 nights ) The bathroom sink was very shallow ( more like a dish!) took very little water. One afternoon I visited the Bar and waited 20 mins before giving up and going outside to a bar near the station. I didn't eat in the Hotel at all but there are numerous eating places nearby. Still think there's room for improvement but far better than my previous stay

Date of stay: January 2018