We stayed here for three nights in October just as a short trip before winter set in. The room was comfortable if a bit on the small side, but very well appointed. The restaurant makes this hotel. The walls are lined with mirrors so no matter where you sit there is a view of the river and the food is superb. I struggled valiantly to eat three courses! Staff are welcoming and friendly if a bit absent-minded at times. There is a nice bar with cosy nooks to enjoy a drink after, or before, dinner. Three days weren't long enough and we intend to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully and centrally located on the river Ness banks, The Waterside Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, very friendly staff and outstanding cuisine. Management at staff will help you plan your stay in Inverness making sure you make the best of your stay in the capital of the Highlands. Inverness city centre, Eden Court Theatre, Saint Andrews Cathedral and The Ness Islands are all within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Loch Ness is 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Hotel Inverness
- The Waterside Hotel Inverness, Scotland