Stayed here for the night after a days work up north. Got a discount on the room because it was above the function room and there was a wedding on. The room was large, clean and bright. The bathroom was a little cramped and the shower lacking in power.
Breakfast in the morning was awesome! It's been ages since I had a tattie scone, chuffed!
Downstairs wasn't to loud and we slept very well.
Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully and centrally located on the river Ness banks, The Waterside Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, very friendly staff and outstanding cuisine. Management at staff will help you plan your stay in Inverness making sure you make the best of your stay in the capital of the Highlands. Inverness city centre, Eden Court Theatre, Saint Andrews Cathedral and The Ness Islands are all within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Loch Ness is 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotel.de, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Hotel Inverness
- The Waterside Hotel Inverness, Scotland