I stayed here for one night on business as my usual hotel was fully booked.
The first room I was allocated smelled of smoke and I couldnt understand why until I spotted staff member having a cigarette break right under my window!
Moved to another room which was right opposite the kitchen so I had the noise of people coming and going all night and a buzzer going off at regular intervals.
Rooms are pretty well decorated and clean. Hotel in excellent location
Food was good but £5 tray charge for room service to deliver my meal about 20 yards from the kitchen was rather excessive. Would only stay here again if nothing else was available
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully and centrally located on the river Ness banks, The Waterside Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, very friendly staff and outstanding cuisine. Management at staff will help you plan your stay in Inverness making sure you make the best of your stay in the capital of the Highlands. Inverness city centre, Eden Court Theatre, Saint Andrews Cathedral and The Ness Islands are all within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Loch Ness is 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your The Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Hotel Inverness
- The Waterside Hotel Inverness, Scotland