Had a fantastic 3 nights over Hogmany. Owners take a very active role in the running of the hotel, and this leads to fantastic customer service from the staff. Could not fault any of the food, it was lovely, both breakfast and dinner...
Only one tiny negative, and that was with the doors to the room and ensuite, which were very low and awkwardly shaped for someone of 6' 5".....
Will definitely go back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully and centrally located on the river Ness banks, The Waterside Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, very friendly staff and outstanding cuisine. Management at staff will help you plan your stay in Inverness making sure you make the best of your stay in the capital of the Highlands. Inverness city centre, Eden Court Theatre, Saint Andrews Cathedral and The Ness Islands are all within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Loch Ness is 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms, Hotel.de, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Hotel Inverness
- The Waterside Hotel Inverness, Scotland