This is our second time staying here and both times have occupied a Townhouse room facing the river. The view is lovely and rooms are individual and decorated to a high standard. On this occasion we were B&B only and breakfast as before was great and choices good. The bar is comfortable and relaxing. The hotel is ideally located, a few minutes walk along the riverside and you are in the town centre. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully and centrally located on the river Ness banks, The Waterside Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, very friendly staff and outstanding cuisine. Management at staff will help you plan your stay in Inverness making sure you make the best of your stay in the capital of the Highlands. Inverness city centre, Eden Court Theatre, Saint Andrews Cathedral and The Ness Islands are all within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Loch Ness is 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Hotel Inverness
- The Waterside Hotel Inverness, Scotland