“absolutely terrible service”

William Morrison Jeweller's
Ranked #10 of 27 Shopping in Inverness
More attraction details
Owner description: Fabulous creations in gold and silver for the patron with discriminating tastes.
Reviewed August 4, 2009

i had a brand new (expensive) bracelet that had gotten bent at the link i took it into this shop for repair and within months they scrapped it. When it was ready to be collected they sent me a card with the telephone number which turned out to be a fax number & when i went into the shop with my receipt with my little boy with me, two members of staff (one the owner) got very aggressive with me and swore at me to get out of his shop, calling me an unfit mother in the process. all because i asked him why he had scrapped it when i had up to a year to pick it up. I will be taking them to a small court for scrapping my bracelet and i would strongly advise using the other jewellers in the market whom are all very friendly.
I hope this has helped

15  Thank ngale

Reviewed January 14, 2008

I was visiting inverness with my wife, when we found this jeweller's.
The staff were very very friendly and helped me select several masonic pins and other masonic stuff.

I would highly recommend this shop to any visiting mason to inverness.

4  Thank rossgarver