I don't like reviews or write them but on this occasion I'm making an exception. I was booked into the Ramada Encore (business trip) however parking is non existent so I asked Expotel to find me a hotel with parking, that was my only requirement! They found Glenmoriston for me and I immediately did a search for the postcode. The first search to come back was a negative review, not just negative but scathing. Therefore I was more than pleasantly surprised by what I found when I checked in. I'm a big girl I can carry my own luggage - I wasn't at the Ritz and I could find my own room too! The room was delightful, natural sunlight flooding in to allow me to do my hair, if I do desired, bathrobes on offer, every facility I could want plus a lovely seating area to chill it if necessary. Yes business people look for wifi but sometimes, in fact most times, business people need to chill out and pack the laptop away for a while. Unless you have cockroaches climbing in the walls or strange men climbing into your room then stop writing stupid reviews to upset other people. Don't like it, find somewhere else or take it up with the manager. Honestly some people are so high maintenance the Queen couldn't please them.
Beautiful food, lovely mannered staff, my only complaint? some of the guests need to learn to say hello and straighten their faces! I said smiled twice at a man sitting outside and he ignored me. A smile is universal! Chill out, enjoy your trip and worry about something worth worrying about!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glenmoriston Town House Inverness is a stylish four star deluxe property on the banks of the River Ness, perfectly located within the heart of the capital of the highlands it provides an impressive contrast to the cities more traditional hotels. Experience unparalleled luxury in one of our 30 stylish bedrooms, designed with comfort in mind and boasting heavenly beds, delicious duvets, fluffy towels and luxury toiletries not to mention the impeccable service you'd expect! The hotel encompasses the finest in Scottish culture with luxury and style and provides an ideal base for those who wish to explore Scotland's abundance of unique landmarks. The Glenmoriston Town House is conveniently just twenty minutes from Inverness Airport and only ten minutes walk from the city main line station. Great food and wine are very much entwined in the Glenmoriston Town House experience and we offer an exceptional restaurant. For a memorable culinary experience, visit our chic and stylish Contrast Brasserie. In addition, the hotel's destination Piano Bar offers Scotland's finest whiskies from over 250 distilleries and our mixologists are constantly developing the most wonderful cocktails to tantalise even the most demanding taste buds. The Glenmoriston Town House will ensure a quality stay whether business or pleasure. Just over 3 hours from Edinburgh or Glasgow it is the perfect property for any number of occasions, be it family get together, sporting holiday, romantic escape, or just a break away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Glenmoriston Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmoriston Town House Hotel Inverness
- Glenmoriston Town Hotel
- Glenmoriston Town Inverness
- Glenmoriston Town House Inverness, Scotland