My wife and I stayed here at the start of December 2012 whilst on a christmas shopping trip, The hotels location is very nice situated on the river and the standard of the hotel is very nice also. Although we visited in the winter i would like to return to the hotel in the summer the beer garden would make for a lovely tranquil setting on a gorgeous summers night whilst being so close to the city centre. We did not eat an evening meal in the hotel as we were booked in at a nearby restaurant so it would be unfair of me to comment on the standard of the dinner available so i wont! We had a couple of drinks in the bar before heading for our meal and found the bar very relaxing and very well stocked (especially for the malt whisky lover) ,for those that dont enjoy this tipple there is a good selection of beers,wines and cocktails avaible also. All in we had a very pleasurable stay at the hotel and will definitely be returning in the future of that there is no doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glenmoriston Town House Inverness is a stylish four star deluxe property on the banks of the River Ness, perfectly located within the heart of the capital of the highlands it provides an impressive contrast to the cities more traditional hotels. Experience unparalleled luxury in one of our 30 stylish bedrooms, designed with comfort in mind and boasting heavenly beds, delicious duvets, fluffy towels and luxury toiletries not to mention the impeccable service you'd expect! The hotel encompasses the finest in Scottish culture with luxury and style and provides an ideal base for those who wish to explore Scotland's abundance of unique landmarks. The Glenmoriston Town House is conveniently just twenty minutes from Inverness Airport and only ten minutes walk from the city main line station. Great food and wine are very much entwined in the Glenmoriston Town House experience and we offer an exceptional restaurant. For a memorable culinary experience, visit our chic and stylish Contrast Brasserie. In addition, the hotel's destination Piano Bar offers Scotland's finest whiskies from over 250 distilleries and our mixologists are constantly developing the most wonderful cocktails to tantalise even the most demanding taste buds. The Glenmoriston Town House will ensure a quality stay whether business or pleasure. Just over 3 hours from Edinburgh or Glasgow it is the perfect property for any number of occasions, be it family get together, sporting holiday, romantic escape, or just a break away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Glenmoriston Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmoriston Town House Hotel Inverness
- Glenmoriston Town Hotel
- Glenmoriston Town Inverness
- Glenmoriston Town House Inverness, Scotland