A necessary stay due to family member with outpatient appointments at the hospital. So for that, a great location, well-lit parking, lift to upper floors and a restaurant nearby.
Midweek price just £51 and when I did a price comparison I didn't realise breakfast was included so even better! I haven't stayed at Hol Inn Xpress for some years. At weekends, it's usually too pricey. So it was good to be back and I was impressed.
All you need is there. Twin room, with table unit in between. Power point for charger. Tv with usual channels. Hair dryer right by the mirror. Tea and coffee facilities. Personally I'd like a blanket available with such thin duvets at this time of year. I don't like to turn the a/c or heating up, but a blanket would have made a difference.
The one thing I'd criticise is that wifi is only offered in the lounge/bar. These days wifi should be free throughout. (though you can always see what free network might be around!)
Breakfast buffet. Impressed at quality of OJ from the machine. We were down very early, so everything super-fresh. I had a hot breakfast and croissant, with coffee and juice. My guest had muesli, yoghurt, tea and croissant.
Breakfast on until 10am and checkout at 11am so a civilised timetable for the leisure traveller.
With their guaranteed good sleep, Premier Inn beds I'd say are a bit more comfortable, but with a free breakfast, Hol Inn Xpress should not be overlooked. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a warm welcome at the comfortable Holiday Inn Express Inverness hotel, 6 miles from Inverness Airport and 1 mile from Inverness city centre. Green surroundings make the modern Holiday Inn Express Inverness a pleasant base for your trip. Relax with homely touches such as free wireless Internet. We're 1 mile from Inverness city centre and close to the A96, with ample complimentary parking. It's a short taxi or bus ride from Inverness Airport to the hotel and you can reach Stirling and Perth via the nearby A9. Invite up to 30 people to seminars in Holiday Inn Express Inverness' meeting room, which overlooks the countryside. Delegates can relax in the breakout space and enjoy a business lunch prepared by our friendly staff. Visit companies in the Inverness Business and Retail Park next door. Enjoy your own snacks in our sociable Great Room and choose from the daily complimentary breakfast buffet which features a continental selection and hot items. Wi-Fi is free for guests who book directly with the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Inverness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Inverness Hotel Inverness
- Holiday Inn Inverness
- Holiday Inn Express Inverness Scotland