“Delcious Homemade Soup”

Cafe Victoria
Ranked #21 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Inverness
Cuisines: British
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We only called in for a drink but were tempted by the soup and sandwich combo. The soup which that day was mushroom soup was delicious and perfectly seasoned. The sandwich was on my chosen granary bread, and was also freshly made. The waitress who served us was very friendly and polite. Would certainly come here again when in the area. Price also good. Brilliant coffee.

1  Thank DerbyshireCook

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Called for coffee and a light lunch. Soup and sandwiches were excellent. Coffee was the best. Wish we had time for cakes as they looked wonderful.
Service was very warm and friendly the staff are a credit to the business.
Well worth a visit. Our visit 03/01/2014

1  Thank balddove
Reviewed October 12, 2013

With a choice of seating own two floors or outside in the Victorian mall this was a welcome rest stop after a long journey. Why cafes can't bring your drinks at the same time as food I do not know. By the time the food arrived our drinks were cold. Sandwich was a lot expensive for what it was. Waitress didn't bring the cream for the scones. It was ok but lots of areas for improvement.

2  Thank chandrah874
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I enjoyed this little café located in the Victorian Market which is an arcade. It was busy and that is a good sign. There are also gifts for sale in shelves along the walls. With my black tea, I was going to have a sandwich but when I saw that chocolate fudge cake, I couldn't resist. And...I'm not a big chocolate eater. It was so moist and really yummy. The server was not real friendly but that's okay because she was busy. You order from the table and pay at the counter. I liked this café so much that I think I'll go back this afternoon. I saw another dessert that I just might enjoy.

2  Thank PhyllisD534
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Must have waited 20 minutes to get my order taken. Waitress apologised as they were busy- but lots of free tables and 4 waiting staff. Nice coffee when it arrived not sure if it was worth the wait though.