“Great adventure and great guides” 5 of 5 bubbles

Book In Advance
More Info
$87.75*
and up
Isle of Skye Day Tour from Inverness Including Old Man of Storr, Kilt Rock, the...
Ranked #1 of 11 Food & Drink in Inverness
More attraction details
Owner description: Join our Isle of Skye day tour to experience top attractions including Loch Ness, Eilean Donan Castle, Urquhart Castle, the Old Man of Storr, Kilt Rock, the Quiraing, the Cuillin and Faerie Glen. With regular departures from Inverness between April and October, this 12 hour bumper tour is the ultimate way to experience Skye and the Highlands in just one day! We would also love to welcome you on our Whisky Bus and our Speyside & Highland Explorer Tour, both of which are new for 2016 and which operate on Fridays between June and September. Additionally, we offer group and private shore excursions from the ports of Invergordon and Portree. Our enthusiastic and passionate local guides look forward to welcoming you to Scotland soon, and to turning your vacation dreams into a reality!
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great adventure and great guides”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

A friend and I took a day trip with Wow where we went hiking in the mountains and it was incredible! Gordon was very personable and incredibly nice to us. He was great to talk to and knew a lot about the area he was showing us. What I found most impressive about the company was how flexible they were to what we wanted to do. We scheduled our tour barely two days before the date and they were very willing to hear what we were looking for and adapt the tour to our needs. This was an excellent experience!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Santiz15

• Greek first
Monterey, CA
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

Four of us spent a day on the Isle of Skye with Gordon Pearson from WOW Scotland. Gordon went out of his way to ensure that we saw as much as possible. We hiked, stopped at many places around the island, and ate a delicious lunch at a small out of the way cafe. While driving, Gordon pointed out many important sights and regaled us with stories and history of the beautiful Isle of Skye. We could never have covered as much territory without Gordon, or had so much fun. Gordon is a total professional, who is very knowledgeable and passionate about what he does. We were very happy to have found him. Thanks Gordon!!

Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Couldn't have been better!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

From the moment I called WOW Scotland, I could not believe how helpful they were! I spoke to Gordon who bent over backwards to ensure he could make mine and my boyfriends weekend in Scotland the best ever! He offered us a walking guide tour of Inverness & met us only an hour later from when I called at such a reasonable price! Gordon is enthusiasm and charismatic personified - he made our one & a half tour so entertaining and informative! At the end of the tour, he dropped us off at the beautiful canal & recommended a traditional pub nearby to finish off our perfect day! Not only a phenomenal tour but he even planned our bus & train route to the Isle of Skye the next day for us! Thanks Gordon - highly recommend!

Visited January 2014
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“An amazing day!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

Gordon is passionate about Scotland, his heritage and his culture and is willing to share his fountain of knowledge in such an engaging manner.
We were able to organise a private tour of the areas that we wanted to see and Gordon was very accommodating. We had such a great day - it was cold, windy and snowing - but we were well entertained and much fun and laughter was had by all.
My daughter had stayed back at the hotel as she was unwell - Gordon even emailed me the following morning to check on her health...
Memories were created on our Christmas Eve 2013 tour that will remain with us for ever.
I would thoroughly recommend WOW Scotland and Gordon Pearson to anyone travelling in the Highlands and we will certainly be back...to see all the things we didn't have time to see in our short stay.
Thank you Gordon!!!

Visited December 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Truly memorable experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

I can't say enough praise for Gordon and WOW Scotland! Our experience created memories that will last a lifetime. Gordon was outstanding. He kept all of us entertained, especially my eight year old son. Our tour included unique stops highlighting the charming regions near Inverness. We were able to visit interesting sites off the beaten path and see Scotland as if we were one of the locals. My son says he would give Gordon 10 stars (and I agree). I highly recommend WOW Scotland tours!

Visited November 2013