“Authentic Italian cuisine in convenient location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #17 of 251 Restaurants in Inverness
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Berwickshire
“Authentic Italian cuisine in convenient location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

We called in about 6pm one day and were seated in the small main restaurant (there is also a tapas bar nearby). Unfortunately one of our starters was unavailable, and no-one told the waiting staff so it took some time for us to be informed. To their credit the waitress deducted our drinks from the bill owing to this occurrence. My husband thoroughly enjoyed a pork dish from the specials menu, and I would have been equally delighted with my goat cheese salad had it been accompanied by a more acceptable portion of garlic bread rather than a single tiny sliver from a small baguette! My husband donated a few chips to me to compensate. The desserts were excellent and freshly made. Recommended, but you may have to tolerate smoke drifting into the restaurant from tables outside.

1 Thank borderwoman

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Back again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Back in Inverness for the weekend and thought we'd see if Little Italy was as good as last time.
Needn't have worried, everything was spot on and the food was just as good as last time.

1 Thank ABaxter2013
inverness
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

This restaurant is one of the must eat places in Inverness it is family run and they are friendly,attentive and serve lovely food my favourite retsaurant

Visited June 2014
1 Thank nessieInverness
Pontefract, United Kingdom
“Little Italy restaurant Inverness”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

Three of us visited here on Friday 1st August (me, my husband and our daughter) having heard good reports. The restaurant is fairly small but very pleasant and staff are lovely but what lets it down completely is the standard of the food. I had the vegetable salad to start with which was completely tasteless. All our main courses were very poor - I had vegetable lasagne which was just a congealed mess, my husband had spaghetti carbonara which he said was tasteless and my daughter had a pizza which was just about okay. I left all of my main course and my husband left most of his but the waitress never even asked if anything was wrong - I think they knew. We then chose a dessert each as we were all still hungry having been travelling all day but again these were all very poor and again we left them. It was a real pity because the restaurant itself seemed okay but let down completely by the food and lack of interest in why the food was left.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank Angela R
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“" Great Lunch Birthday "”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

Would like to say thank you for a great lunch and staff are fantastic, lovely surprise for my little sister today. Thank you all for your help.