“A must for tapas ora meal Inverness wee gem.”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #26 of 262 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We were in Inverness the week after xmas and we were in this restaurant for a meal. At first we were thinking that this was poor . The staff were not very good we were asked 5 times if we wanted a drink and I did not get my jacket of yet and I was not even on my seat. We had a seat by the window but there is no room at this seat, I would not take that table again. Then the food was ordered and all I can say is I forgot about the last 10 minutes, the foot was brilliant and we stayed in the place till 11.45pm. You have to try this place. Michael Kane

Reviewed January 12, 2014

My colleagues/friends and me ate at Little Italy during a 4 day stay in Inverness.

Could not fault it at all - good food, good service at a reasonable price...!

Well recommended...!

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Place look nice. I went early in the day and alone, so no waiting to be served.

I wanted some crudo di parma with my pizza so the waiter (cannot sound more italian) proposed me margarita with crudo....pretty good idea, the charge was only £1.

Ingredients were pretty good (basilico was really surprising), even if I only got few slices of crudo.

The base was ok, but probably the weakest aspect of the pizza. Thin and crusty enough, but despite being announced as cooked on stone, I bet they use a baking tin (with oil)....

The pizza was pretty small, but price is really reasonable (cheaper that fastfood Pizza H or D Pizza).

Reviewed January 5, 2014

A group of us stopped here for lunch recently while on holiday in Inverness and had a great lunch.

We were seated in the upstairs area which was well decorated and far more traditional than the usual chain Italian restaurants. The staff were extremely friendly and the tapas dishes which were all shared were fantastic, especially the 'pizzetes' and the pork strips with honey mustard sauce.

Will definitely be back here for a dinner next time in Inverness - highly recommended.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Myself, my husband and our young son came in for a meal, on arrival we were greeted by our server who took us to our table, very attentive especially to our son. It is a very small area, and there were 2 larger parties there but it didn't feel too overcrowded, lovely atmosphere altogether. The meal itself was just delicious a lot for the buck! Would definitely go back.