“The menu said it was Lamb. I think it was leather”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #24 of 257 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
greenock
“The menu said it was Lamb. I think it was leather”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Quite the worst Italian meal I have eaten in 40 years. The menu said it was Lamb, but I think it was leather. Three strips of dark brown material with a hint of Rosemary in the cooking.
Also, the Mussels with Clams came came in at the same price despite the Clams being off the menu. Half the Mussels were out of their shells. I ate and paid up, but only to avoid embarrassing my friends.

4 Thank GreenockLofty

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Tasmania,
“A Great Italian find”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

My wife felt like Italian and Little Italy somehow hit her hot button. Even though we had to sit outside (by choice) it was worth it for the quality of the food and the great service and hospitality by both the owner and staff. The pasta was simply delicious and the tiramasu one of the best I have eaten.
The host went out of his way to ensure we were okay outside, even offering to sit us inside on the same table with a couple of blondes (why did I refuse - probably because my wife was with me). A highlight was one of the waiters spontaneously bursting in to song every now and then - and he can sing!
Overall a great experience and recommended - but book first!

1 Thank BulaTasmania_
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Went back to celebrate family anniversary. What can I say, great food, excellent helpful and friendly staff. All in all a great evening and we will be back!

1 Thank maxtrip080
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really friendly staff that go out of their way to ensure you have a good evening.”
Reviewed July 20, 2011

The food was hearty and extremely well priced with singing staff to ensure your enjoyment.

1 Thank Lucille_av
Scotland
“Shocking take on Italian food”
Reviewed July 14, 2011

Service good and resonable wine at resonable prices but food was something I would expect from fast food joint...2nd visit to this place and will not go back nor reccomend..Doubt if they will last the local winter.

2 Thank Tracy44