“He did it again!”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #27 of 268 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2011

Second visit for me and the third for one of my companions. It just does what it sets out to do. This is a coffee bar/cafe bistro during the day, which immediately takes you away from Inverness to a little place on the banks of Lake Como, and at night creates the feel of an intimate Italian restaurant with food of a very high standard. And yet none of this breaks the bank.
Service by Ferdinando was excellent - attentive without being pushy, pleasant without taking over the conversation - he reminds me of an italianate John Cooper Clarke!
A great selection bolstered by some imaginative 'specials'.
We all thoroughly enjoyed our meal, and time went by so easily, we ended up chatting over coffee for about 2 1/2 hours, It was just like eating in someone's dining room. Unmistakably Italian, very, very good...

Reviewed April 29, 2011

This is a very nice, cosy, traditional Italian restaurant. A lovely contrast to the many modernised chain Italian type places around Inverness. Food was lovely and good portion sizes. Service was excellent, the staff were very willing to accommodate me being fussy and the menu even says the chaf is happy to make an Italian dish not on the menu. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed April 19, 2011

I booked this restaurant for our family of 8 after reading all the reviews on here. Little Italy did not let us down. I had to taste a bit of everyone’s food because I couldn’t believe that every dish we had was soooooo brilliant.

The restaurant is small but they catered for us loud Londoners with no problems.

I would give this place an 8 or 9 out of 10

Reviewed April 8, 2011

Authentic Italian food and fantastic hospitality served in a cosy little corner of Inverness..highly reccomended!

Reviewed April 7, 2011

We read about Little Italy on Trip Advisor. It fulfilled all our expectations. Our 15 year son Andrew agreed that it was fantastic. Excellent food, drink and service.