It's not a big place, 4 rooms I think but the layout suggests all the rooms are a decent size and the room I was allocated was great. It was a twin for single occupancy. Before I comment on that I have to say that the welcome from Will was impeccable, an introduction to the guest house; sky tv in the downstairs lounge - noted; up one flight of stairs to the room and this presented very well, clean, quiet, very comfy bed, nice seating, flat screen tv, and to be frank, a sensational ensuite bathroom. This was a great bedroom and ensuite, it was a delight. So as it was a quiet location I had a great night sleep and breakfast (included in my rate) was top quality. When I get a cooked breakfast in chain hotels I normally start planning from the outset how I cannot possibly finish the meal but have a fair crack at it and just leave a little inoffensive portion at the end. On this occasion the breakfast was tasty and beautifully presented and, all gone. The host was completely professional, great experience and I cannot commend this place highly enough. Great stay and perfect host.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carisbrooke Guest House is situated right in the heart of Inverness, a 5 minute walk over the river brings you to an array of excellent restaurants and good pubs, with nightlife to suit all tastes. Carisbrooke has been totally renovated with all rooms having contemporary en-suites and tastefully decorated to a high standard. a carpark situated at the rear, adds to the convenience of city centre shopping. With a mouth watering breakfast menu, we know you will enjoy your stay at Carisbrooke. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Carisbrooke Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carisbrooke Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Carisbrooke Guest House Inverness, Scotland