Park Guest House
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Beaufort Hotel(Inverness)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsshared bathroompoached eggs on toastscottish housethe riverb bextra blanketscity centreness walkwarm welcometea and coffee facilitiesnice guesthouseold houseeden court theatresingle bedother guestsovernight stayscottish breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I spent 7 days at Park Guest House. I didn` t expect a so graet hospitality... I felt like a prince.
The sevice was excellent and the owners, Irene and Hendry, were very friendly. I miss them a lot.. They cared for us in everything I and my friends needed.
The rooms were very comfortable and the dining room was really, really lovely.
My next time in Scotland I will not miss the opportunity to stay again at Park Guest and you?

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank giuseppe bonann... g
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My family and I spent almost a week at Park Guest House and we could not think think of a better place to stay in Inverness. Irene and Hendry(owners) made their best to make us feel home and constantly went the extra mile for us. The food was superb and well presented. At Park Guest you don't need to ask as Irene and Hendry will anticipate your needs and meet them professionally.

Warmly recommended

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed from the 29th September – 1st October as my fiancé was running the Loch Ness Marathon and this B&B was close to the finish line. After a long drive up from Essex we were welcomed and checked in very quickly. Shown to a spacious en suite room that was warm and cozy. Hendry the owner was very friendly and welcoming and organized our breakfast in advance for us as the schedule was quite tight with the early morning start of the marathon. Breakfast was lovely with plenty of choice and nothing seemed too much trouble. Bedrooms were nice and spare blankets and towels were provided. We were very close to the centre of Inverness also so this was perfect for a spot of afternoon shopping or sightseeing. The Loch’s were gorgeous and the people couldn’t have been more welcoming. A great stay at the Park Guest House and a lovely trip to Scotland. Many thanks

Room Tip: Room 5 was very nice and warm!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Park Guest House was a nice and comfortable place to stay. The owner is really friendly and helpful.
Our rooms was spacious and clean and the morning breakfast was fantastic.
The only downside is the carpet in the toilet!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This B&B was a last minute booking for me because the highly rated B&B I had booked for my trip could find no record of my booking. That there were last minute vacancies at a Highlands B&B at the last minute in the high season was my first clue that the place wasn't great but as I was travelling the next day, I couldn't afford to be fussy.

The room was clean and adequate however it was very dated and very small.

Breakfast was a basic fry up; the greasiest fry up I've ever eaten. The mushrooms were inedible as they'd merely soaked up a pan full of oil rather than sweated down in anything.

The owners were friendly but I was shocked to see Hendry ask a patron to pay for their stay during breakfast - the patron actually got up from his breakfast to do so - and he asked me to pay for my stay the night before I was due to check out. I declined and oferred to pay the next morning.

Lastly, there was a lot of noise from the lived in section of the B&B with music blaring early in the mornings and the TV at top volume at any other time.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo