“What a gem! Gorgeous!”
Review of Aspendos

Aspendos
Ranked #23 of 267 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Saw this restaurant earlier on today and when we got back to our hotel checked out the reviews and website. Looked like our kind of place.

We both had a two course meal...I had feta and spinach borek to start and my husband had the spicy garlic sausage dish called sucuk. We both had the chicken sis for mains. The meal was awesome. Starters came with complimentary bread and dips which were divine.

Service was attentive and friendly but not in your face...perfect!

Disappointed we are not here another night as we'd go back again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went to Aspendos for a birthday meal and had a fab night. We went for the set meal with the traditional starters to share then a choice of main courses all delicious! The service was great and the prices are very reasonable!! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I'm going to keep this short and sweet - very friendly and helpful staff who very patiently explained the menu to us with all our options. The meal was all that we could have wished for. Great variety, excellent value for money and the taste! Up there with the best.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I have been to Aspendos many times with a large group of friends and we've had the group menu, a great idea for this type of night, a selection (Mezza) of starters for everyone and then a selection of mains to choose from, for a set price of less than £20. This has allowed me to try new flavours as well as some familar ones.

On my latest visit I took my Mum and we ate from the full menu. As we both have similar tastes we made a point of ordering different dishes, so we could then try each others. Everything we had was flavoursome, hot and well presented (and the plates were warmed). The red wine matched the description and was served at a good room temperature and not the very cold temperature it was outside. The staff were help and attentive in this informal, friendly restuarant.

I will definitely be returning again and again. I think there is something for evry taste on their menu. Go online and have a look.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Very impressed with the range of menu including options of mixed mezze and a group menu. The food was authentic and very tasty indeed. A most relaxed, informal and friendly atmosphere. Will definately return to sample more of their "turkish delights"!